AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, IRELAND, ITALY, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, SLOVAKIA (Slovak Republic), SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, UKRAINE, UNITED KINGDOM,
For one of our clients we are looking for a 2/Eng (operational level, holder of III/1 COC or higher) to join their non-DP HLV Construction vessel in Manila on abt January 15.
If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have experience with hammering and deck equipment maintenance, you have prior offshore or offshore construction or dredging experience, as 3/E or 2/E in a similar setup (operational level) we want to hear from you!
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
• Act as Engineer Officer of the Watch (Duty Engineer)
• Operation and maintenance of the Ship's technical equipment according to the established operational and planned maintenance procedures.
• Assist in the training and familiarization of Fitters, Mechanics and Motormen in their department.
• Assist Chief Engineer in providing support to the Master in conducting Shipboard
• Management Review in accordance with the ISM Code.
• Operate within the Code of Conduct
• Operate according to Owner's Management Principles
• Ship Level of Responsibility (ISM/STCW Code) - Operational Level
• Support standards and procedures for the Marine and related Functions